Today we added 7311 new documents to the Ultrapedia Library. Many are letters, lectures, journals, narratives and diaries from notable historical figures – they are a joy to read and explore. We hope you enjoy discovering them.
We also continue to clean up the Library and have removed a further 910 documents that had more than their fair share of recognition errors, leaving a crisper and more accurate representation of the original written work.
For a full listing of todays updates click here.
Also featured in todays updates are:
- A General History of the County of Norfolk by John Chambers in 1829
- A Handbook for Travellers in Gloucestershire by John Murray in 1872
- A Painters Camp in the Highlands by Philip Gilbert Hamerton in 1862
- An Excursion to the Mammoth Cave by Robert Davidson in 1840
- After Prison – What? by Maud Ballington Booth in 1903
- The Life and Public Services of General Andrew Jackson, Seventh President of the USA by John S Jenkins
This brings the total documents in the Library to 134,386 with the total number of pages at 4,266,725 and the total number of Bookmarks now standing at 590,045.